Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sarah Lays Out Senator "Man On Dog"

Sarah Palin responded to Rick Santorum's wondering about why she isn't at CPAC. What a slap!
"I don't live in Alaska and I'm not the mother to all these kids and I don't have other responsibilities that she has," Santorum told conservative online radio host S.E. Cupp in comments that some commentators called sexist.
"Just because I'm a mom that does not mean that I didn't want to be there," Palin responded on Fox News Wednesday night. "I'm the proud mother of five…my kids don't hold me back from attending a conference."
"I will not call him the knuckle-dragging Neanderthal," Palin continued. "I'll let his wife call him that instead."
Two things here. One, ouch. She slammed him hard. Good for her, for once. Two, apparently she takes him semi-seriously for President. Apparently Santorum is not a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment